Friday, January 19, 2018

Shy in the Sky




Hi friends, I'm posting today with a card using Shy in the Sky from Sasayaki Glitter Designs, I chose this image because our grandson will be turning 1 in a couple weeks and his daddy is a pilot, thought this would be perfect!  Not that he will know, but I do and at this point.....that's good enough!


I paper pieced the airplane, used distress ink and a hand made cloud stencil for the sky, the cityscape is a stamp from Paperie Ink and I used a silver ink pen for the stripe on the plane.  I tend to wait until I know for sure what occasion I want to use a card for before adding a sentiment, but I think Celebrate or Happy Birthday is going to go on the top somewhere.

I hope you all have a great day, hop over to join a challenge or two at Sasayaki Challenge Blog or FB group!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Catz-ATG w/twist boy b-day
+Cardz 4 Guyz-January Blues


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card - great paper piecing and wonderful sky. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card love the sky in the background, thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week and dont forget we have a GDT call for February still time to apply closed mid day thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cute card and his daddy will love it as well, thank you for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again soon
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Great paper piecing and I love the sky backround you've created too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!