Saturday, December 23, 2017

A fairy Happy Birthday

I don't know what's more fun.....a cute fairy on a mushroom, a pink sky, blue mushrooms and fairies with purple hair!?!  That's what I love is just coloring up with whatever makes me happy and with this one....a pink sky/clouds made me happy! 

I used this darling image from Sasayaki Glitter Designs called Peggy on a Mushroom .  I used a basic A2 card base and the panel and banner are dies from My Favorite Things, the enamel dots are from Your Next Stamp and I colored with copics.

I hope you will stop by over at Sasayaki Glitter Designs as there are a couple challenges each month and a progressive challenge on their FB page and there are a lot of darling images to choose from as well! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!