Wednesday, August 10, 2016

MFT Day 2, OMBRE

I haven't done too much with the Ombre technique, guess this little Camp Create from My Favorite Things is really getting me out of my normal coloring/creating comfort zone!!

With this card, I tried (maybe not successfully) to create a background panel with a turquoise/aqua background, the elephant (Hippo Birdy from Taylored Expressions) is colored ombre using my copics in the C0-C7 range. The balloons are from Paper Smooches and are also colored ombre style with various colors.  I hope I did ok, as I really am new to this technique.....now maybe I'll just have to keep practicing and playing with all the fun new things I'm learning!!



                                        Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!