Friday, March 11, 2016

Little Princess

So I'm on a roll with birthday cards lately and have this adorable digi image from Some Odd Girl that I just had to use.  I used elements from different companies and colored her up with copics, added silver liquid pearls to her crown and button on her dress.  I inked some clouds onto the already blue background, the banner is skinny mini banners from Taylored Expressions that I just received yesterday and was perfect to add to my card. The card itself is a card base from My Scrap Chick the card essentials pack, I've used this base before and really love it, the Happy Birthday stamp is a sentiment from Seaside Wishes/Sugar Pea Designs and the Little Princess is a rub-on from my stash that has been there for probaby 10+ years.

I just adore this image and have colored her up before and I'm sure she will be used over and over again! You can find her HERE!



I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Simon Says Stamp-add a little green
+Sugar Pea Designs-Birthday Bash
Some Odd Girl-Linky Party
+Crafty Time-Birthdays
+Crafty Gals Corner-All About the Girls
Craftin Desert Divas-lots of layers at least 3

8 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love the cute image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agorgeous card Sharla, a lovely design with super colours..your image is adorable, beautifully coloured and super details!!

    hugss
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Sharla - love the expression on Mr. Frog's face! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful and great coloring.
    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas' Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day.
    DT Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful. So cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!
    Hugs, Melanie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. Such a cute image and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is incredible! Super cute card and sentiment! Thanks for sharing your talents with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!