Thursday, July 10, 2014

A beautiful fairy


I finally got a chance to color up this amazing image from The Stamping Chef, I think she is so pretty, it was an image to celebrate Kit and Clowder's 2000 FB followers, I've been taking a coloring class from Alyce (Kit and Clowder) and haven't gotten very far yet, but am hopefully improving my coloring.  

I used a ton of different copics, the base is a paper from my stash that is so old I don't remember the company, lots of different flowers, some stickles, some enamel dots from Your Next Stamp, I inked the edges of the image with distress ink in Marmalade and Mustard Seed.  


                                     Sketch Challenge - SPDSS06

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Sugar Pea Designs-sketch 6 ( I flipped the sketch)
Kit and Clowder July Challenge-clothes
MarkerPop-ATG
+Divas by Design-Things with Wings
+Allsorts-Fairies
+Left of Center-Fairy

8 comments:

  1. I think your colouring is excellent and love the image! Like your colour choices too. Thanks for joining us at LOC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bright colours, so beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sharla, fab colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Fairies challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper pretty Sharla...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!!! I love the image, great take on the sketch and fab papers!! Thanks for sharing your card at Left of Center this week! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. I love the image and the design is beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable image and you coloured her up beautifully.
    You are taking a colouring class…you should be teaching it, I think your colouring is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!