Monday, October 28, 2013

You drive me BATTY!!

Hi and Happy Monday to ya!!  I'm trying to be chipper and happy on this Monday, but it's a tad bit hard as I had a horrible bout of insomnia last night, even after taking meds for restless leg and sleep...ugh, I feel like I've been run over! 

Anyways, today Scribbles is sponsoring the challenge over at Fetch A Sketch, I created a fun card using the sketch. 


                                       I used this adorable bat from Scribbles, you can find it HERE.  The BATTY is from part of a digi sentiment from Scribbles as well, I just colored it and cut it away from the other words.  I made this with my husband in mind, because he does drive me BATTY, but in a good way!!  ;D
 
I hope you like my card and will check out the challenge at Fetch a Sketch!
 
I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Glitter N Sparkle-Add Black
Quirky Crafts-Make Me Laugh
Hiding In My Craftroom-Use a Critter
+Marker Pop-Boo to you
 

6 comments:

  1. the bat is so adorable!!! LOL great card for the hubster!

    sorry you're dealing with insomnia. :( so am i. i feel like my days get wasted away!!! hopefully it'll stop for us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant card and just perfect for our challenge this week at glitter n sparkle
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!! That bat is so cute!! I love the design!! I hope you are able to get some sleep. Insomnia is no fun :(

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love love love the bat and the colors!! Hoping you get more sleep soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super cute card! I love the image and the sparkles, and everything! Just wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this card....and it would perfect for my hubby too! The way you've added the sentiment is really fab!
    Thanks for sharing with us in our Add a Critter challenge at HIMCR and good luck!!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    My Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!