Wednesday, October 9, 2013

SKdigis Fall Blog Hop Winners!!

                  
                                            Go HERE to see who the winners are and thanks for hopping with us!

                                                         The winner from my stop will get her choice of one of the images I used on my project which you can see HERE.

 And my winner is Laura!!! Congrats Laura, please check out the details on the SKdigis blog to claim your prize!!  

Thanks everyone for stopping, hopping, and for your sweet comments!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo thanks so much... I loved your project... love that Frankie!!!
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and congrats Laura! Is Frankie the image you would like? I will let Sonia know which one you would like and I will need an email address for her to send it to! :)

      Delete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!