Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Art-Find Yourself Scribbles Mid Way

I created this frame using the Artsy image from Scribbles Designs, you can find it HERE.  I hope one day to have an actual scrap studio instead of one wall in my bedroom. I could get SO much more done if I actually had a room dedicated to creating.  ...sigh.......hopefully one day.  And on that day, this frame will be the first thing I decorate with!!   

Come on over to Scribbles and play along with our challenge to use an image with pens, pencils, crayons, markers or anything artsy.  Sandy has some really fun images in her shop.  Hope you join us!!   :)


I would like to enter the following challenges

Altered Eclectics-Alter anything
+Whoopsi Daisy-Anything but a Card

2 comments:

  1. This is way cool Sharla! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous altered frame; love the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Altered Eclectics October Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!