Monday, October 28, 2013

A Huge Happy Birthday-SKdigis

When I saw this so freakin cute elephant that Sonia has just come out with I absolutely had to make something with it!  I think he is just the cutest elephant EVER! 

 I colored him up with copics, used pattern paper, my border punch, some prima flowers, the leaves are from a punch and I just drew lines on them with my copic, the banner was actually part of the pattern paper pad that I used and hand cut, then flipped it so I had the polka dot side.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Paper Smooches and I used orange and blue gems.  I used the sketch at SKdigis Challenge  for the inspiration.  I hope you like it, and I hope you will check out the challenge, see what the other designers have done with the sketch and see some new digi images. 

Also remember, there is a FANtastic Linky Party each month and the sketch challenge each week. There is a progressive challenge with the opportunity to receive a free digi each month.  Please check it out!! 

Have a wonderful day! :)


 
Here is the sketch I used from SKdigis
 
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Lexi's Creations -Birthday
+Hiding in My Craft Room-Use a Critter
+Seize the Birthday-Birthday Celebration
 

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Are you finding free birthday gifts and deals? Try it! It's totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I love love love that elephant and loving the colors and the banner!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just about the cutest elephant ever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest elephant ever!! What an absolutely adorable card!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely super-cute and sweet! the image makes me smile so much!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Silvi, thanks for your nice comment, that elephant makes me smile too, that's why when I received it, I wasted no time in getting it colored!! :)

      Delete
  6. What a lovely birthday card, great colours.

    Thanks for joining us at lexi's creations
    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one of the cutest elephants I have ever seen too. What you did with him after your gorgeous coloring is pretty special as well. Thanks for linking this adorable card up with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy, this seriously was one of the funnest cards I've made and I LOVE that elephant!! :)

      Delete
  8. Adorable elephant on an adorable card! Definately will make someone's birthday special. Thanks for joining in the fun at HIMCR.
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute, sharla! love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute! lovely card... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The elephant is so cute!! Love how you coloured it Sharla :)

    -Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh!! Cutest elephant ever!! I love this card!!
    New follower here....
    :)) xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're right....that's got to be the cutest elephant I ever did see.....love your colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!